Keys to Understanding Relationships II
Price includes shipping in the USA!
(ADDITIONAL shipping required for international orders)
- IN-STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
- Coil-Bound Soft Cover
Relationships appear to be very important to God. Jesus Christ felt so strongly about them that He overthrew the religious rules of His day to seek relationship with people in every walk of life. The Cambridge Dictionary says that relationship between two people or groups of people is defined by the way they feel about and behave towards each other. This definition best describes the focus of this book.
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Relationship with God
- Relationship with Parents
- Relationship with Marriage Partners
- Relationship with Children
- Relationship with Relatives
- Relationship with Other People
- What Can We Do About Our Most Difficult Relationships?
- Final Thoughts